Why you should choose Cashflow Manager to replace ATO's e-Record!
- Cashflow Manager uses columns to record the money in and money out of your business. So it is very easy to use and you don’t need to know anything about accounting.
Click here to watch a short video on how easy it is to record payments from your business
- Cashflow Manager automatically calculates the GST and creates the GST report for you – so once again you don’t need to know anything about accounting
- If you read some the Accountants case studies on our website you will see where they say that up to 98% of their clients using Cashflow Manager provide them with excellent records compared to only 20 to 30% of small business owners using other systems.
- Cashflow Manager is easy to learn and won’t require you to spend hours or even days away at costly training courses. In fact there are even video tutorials on the Home page of the program.
- Cashflow Manager is implementing the new Standard Business Reporting (SBR) being introduced by the ATO and other government departments.
- Cashflow Manager also has 3 months free support compared to 1 month that you usually get, and it has a full, no questions asked money back guarantee.
You can download a 30 day free trial by clicking on the link on this page, or give us a call on 1300 88 78 68 and we will send you out a free demonstration version on CD.
So you can give it a try for 30 days and then you have 3 months full, no questions asked money back guarantee to protect you as well.
Try Cashflow Manager Now!
I’m sure Cashflow Manager is exactly what you need to replace your eRecord. Just click on the links below to find out more information, download a trial version or buy a copy now.