It is recommended that you backup your Cashflow Manager file each time you finish working with the program. Backing up your file minimizes the loss of data if there is a sudden power loss or if your computer should fail. It is recommended that you do a secondary backup to an external location separate from your computer such as a USB drive, external hard drive or an online storage account.
To backup your records:
- Click on the backup icon or select [File] and then [Backup].
- The backup window will open and will show the default backup path which is C:\Users\”Users Folder”\appData\Roaming\CFM\Cashflow 10\Data
- You will then need to click [Save] then [Backup] to complete the backup process.
To backup to a USB or external harddrive:
- Click [File] and then [Backup].
- Click on the [Browse] button and select the drive you wish to save to.
- When the backup has been successful you will see a message saying ‘Backup Complete’.