How do I terminate an employee?Thomas Butterfield
- Select the Employee from the Employees List on the ‘Wages’ Home screen.
- Click on the [Terminate Employee] button.
- A box will appear asking if you are sure you wish to terminate this Employee. Click the [Yes] button.
- Select the termination date and click the [OK] button.
- Another box will appear asking if you would like to record a TERMINATION PAY. Click NO if Employee has no Annual Leave/Long Service Leave.
to be paid out. Termination is now complete.
- Click YES if a termination pay needs to be calculated.
- Make sure the ‘Date of Termination Pay’ is correct. Select the ‘Type of Termination’. Make sure the ‘Average Weekly Gross’ pay and ‘Hourly Rate’ is correct, along with the ‘Annual Leave Balance (Hours)’, the ‘Annual Leave Owing’ and the ‘Leave Loading Owing’. Click the [Next] button.
- This will show which section of entitlements the employee will receive. If you need to add any ‘Long Service Leave’ Entitlements, do it at this point. Click the [Calculate] button.
- A ‘Pay Summary’ will appear showing how much the employee is owed for their Leave. Click the [Save] button.
- The ‘Termination Pay’ is now complete and you may [Print] or [Cancel} out of the Pay summary Window.