How do I lodge my BAS online?Thomas Butterfield
The BAS and GST reports are able to be lodged online using the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) business portal.
To lodge your BAS online:
- Select an account from the Home screen.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Select that BAS report and click [Continue] on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select which accounts you wish to view and the reporting period.
- Click [Lodge Online]
- A message will appear saying ‘Your BAS is now updated and ready for the ATO business portal’. Click [OK]
- The BAS report will open in your web browser.
- Once all figures have been evaluated and are correct, click on the [Continue in Portal] button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the ATO site and you will need to follow the steps to lodge your BAS online.