How do I lodge PAYG payment summaries via SBR?Thomas Butterfield
You are able to lodge your Cashflow Manager PAYG summaries to the ATO via Standard Business Reporting. To use this feature, you must register for this option with the ATO and be connected to the Internet.
- Click on [Tools] > [Lodge PAYG Summaries via SBR]
- The SBR Settings page will open.
- The first time you use this you will need to create the settings. However, if you have already done this for lodging your BAS via SBR, some of your details such as your Lodgement Details and Auskey Credentials will already be saved. The payer and intermediary information previously recorded will also be saved, but this section requires more information than the BAS section.
- Your Lodgement Details and Auskey Credentials will be information supplied from the Tax Office when you registered for Standard Business Reporting.
- The ‘Keystore’ or ‘Auskey’ is a file supplied by the ATO, and needs to be saved on your computer and selected in the setup process.
- The ‘Payer Information is for your business. The ‘Intermediary Information’ relates to any intermediary such as your accountant who lodges this information on your behalf.
- When you have completed this information, or entering your password when you return, click on [Next]. Note: This information will automatically appear when you next open this section. However, you will need to type in the ‘Keystore or Auskey’Password’ supplied to you by the ATO each time you use the SBR lodgement.
- When you click on [Next] your employees will be listed. Select the employees to include in the report.
- Once you have completed the form, click on [Prelodge] to have the ATO check your form, or [Lodge] to lodge your form.