Inner Circle membership November Survey Competition Conditions of Entry
The Survey and Competition are conducted by Money Management Group Pty Ltd the operator of the website www.cashflow-manager.com.au, of L5, 144 North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000.
Open only to Inner Circle members who:
- Have active Inner Circle membership or subscription; and
- receive an electronic direct mail invitation (eDM) from Cashflow Manager that is addressed to them and contains a link to the survey; and
- fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online survey in the manner required; and
- enter their contact details at the start of the survey.
Directors, officers, management, and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, and employees) of the Promoter or of the other agencies or companies associated with the conduct or running of this competition are ineligible to enter.
12:00am (ACST) on 08/11/2023 to 11:59pm (ACST) on 30/11/2023
Two valid entries will be randomly drawn from all valid entries at 9am (ACST) 1/12/2023 at Level 5, 144 North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000 to determine the winner.
To enter the Competition, entrants must provide their first name and email address at the start of the survey. Entrants must submit the entry through the Survey.
The winner will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the random prize draw. All reasonable steps to notify the winner will be taken. If by chance the winner does not respond for any reason for a period of 15 days from 1/12/23 then a re-draw for that nominated prize will be conducted on 18/12/23.
There are 3 prizes to be awarded, each for a value of:
- $100 Eftpos e-gift card
The total prize pool is AUD $300
The winner will be notified by email on or before 05/12/2023.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Prizes must be accepted by 4pm (ACST) on 22/12/2023.
- Information regarding the prize and how to participate forms part of these conditions. By participating in the competition, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- Winner Determination will be assessed after the Competition Period. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred in entering the competition. Entrants who enter using multiple accounts or aliases may be disqualified.
- If a winning Entry is deemed not to have complied with these conditions of entry the winning Entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded to the customer who entered the next best Entry, as determined by the judges.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the selection process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their personal information such as names, images, titles and/or positions in promotional material, printed and/or digital.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification section of these conditions. The winner is solely responsible for the validity, accuracy, and correctness of their own phone number and/or email address provided to the Promoter. The Promoter will contact the winner via the phone number or the email address which stand(s) in its record at the time and excludes and disclaims any and all liabilities for any damage or loss (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered or incurred by any of the winner arising in any way out of or in connection with the (non-)delivery/receipt of such notification.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the winner (or the winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winning customer will be deemed invalid, and the Promoter will redraw the nominated prize using a random prize draw.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.