Frequently Asked Questions
- Select the program you wish to install: Cashflow Manager, Cashflow Manager Gold, Wages Manager or Wages 1-4 and save it to a location of your choice. Once the file has finished downloading, navigate to its location and double-click on the file.
- You may receive a Windows Security Message. This is a generic message created when you download any type of software. The Cashflow Manager download is quite safe. To run and install the program click on [More Info] and then [Run Anyway].
- You can now follow the prompts on the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
- Once you have installed Version 12, this new icon should appear on your desktop.
- Once you have successfully moved your data onto Version 12, we recommend removing the old icon from your desktop to avoid accidentally using it.
For more detailed instructions on upgrading to version 12 and moving your data to the new version – visit our Upgrading Cashflow Manager Frequently Asked Questions blog.
This is important that all Cashflow Manager users keep their programs up to date, as the taxes, superannuation and other requirements involved with paying employees change from year to year. Plus, new versions include important security updates to keep your data safe and sound.
Yes, you can upgrade to Version 12 from any previous version. However, if you are running a version prior to (such as 7.5, 8, 9, or 10) please give our support team a call on 8275 2000 between 7am – 7pm on weekday and we can help convert your file ready for Version 12 for you.
If you are upgrading from Version 11, you can convert your business file when you run Version 12 for the first time.
For more information on updating your software and converting your business file, visit our Upgrading Cashflow Manager Frequently Asked Questions blog.
The first thing you will notice when you boot up Cashflow Manager Version 12 is our brand-new Welcome Screen. The Welcome Screen is a more user-friendly interface that makes managing your business, tracking your finances, and staying ahead of ATO requirements easier than ever.
For more information about features and changes visit our Cashflow Manager Version 12 Announcement Blog.
What’s new in the latest version:
- Customer/Supplier email address now prefilling when emailing invoices.
- Printing Money In/Out search results now loads preview and prints to correct orientation.
Prior versions of Cashflow Manager, and associated products
Prior versions of Cashflow Manager are no longer available for download or use. License codes for these older versions are no longer available.
If you are still using version 4, 7, 8, 9 or 10 of Cashflow Manager, you will need to upgrade to the latest version by simply purchasing a subscription.