Download the latest Cashflow Manager software.
Version 10 of Cashflow Manager desktop software is designed for PC computers running Windows 7, 8 or 10. You will also need at least 4GB of RAM and an XVGA (1024×768) or higher resolution monitor to run the software.
How to install Cashflow Manager Version 10 and update your version 9 business file.
This video demonstrates how to download and install the new version 10 update. The demonstration is for Cashflow Manager Gold, but you can install and update Cashflow Manager and Wages Manager using these exact same steps.
- Select the software package below you wish to download and click “Download Now”.
- When the download is complete, click the file icon in your browser or your chosen downloads folder to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
Once the installation has finished, you can close your browser and run your Cashflow Manager program.
- Follow the instructions in the Cashflow Manager set up wizard to finish. You will need your CD Key and Member ID. If you aren’t sure what either of these are, please call the Support Team on 1300 135 021.
- If you require any assistance at any stage, please call the Support Team on 1300 135 021.
End of Support for Older Versions of Cashflow Manager
SUPPORT FOR VERSIONS OF CASHFLOW MANAGER PRIOR TO VERSION 7 AND INCLUDING VERSON 2004, ENDED ON 30 JUNE 2016
These older versions of Cashflow Manager are no longer available for download. Unlocking codes for these older versionsare no longer available.
If you are still using one these older version of Cashflow Manager and need to unlock it, you will not be able to do so and you must update to the latest version. You can update to the latest version simply by purchasing a CARE Support refresh package from Cashflow Manager. We also offer a paid service to convert from the older versions to the current version of Cashflow Manager.
Some users using Norton Anti-Virus have reported that the downloaded file is not showing on their computer.
If this applies to you, follow these steps to allow Norton to trust the new version.
- Double click on Norton 360
- Click on ‘Tasks’
- Click on ‘Check Security History’
- Click on ‘Show drop down arrow’ and select ‘Quarantine’
- Go to the right hand side and select Files/Programs
- Click on ‘Cashflow Manager Version 8’
- Over on the right hand side click on ‘Restore’ and ‘Options’
- Then click on ‘Restore’
A message will appear asking if you would like to allow this program to be trusted in the future click on ‘Yes’.
This will now allow Cashflow Manager to successfully download.
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager GOLD v188.8.131.52 with 2015/2016 tax changes (77Mb) – Note: v9.0 license required after 30 day trial||Download|
|Full Install||Wages Manager v184.108.40.206 with 2015/2016 tax changes (77Mb) – Note: v9.0 license required after 30 day trial||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager v220.127.116.11 (77Mb) – Note: v9.0 license required after 30 day trial||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager GOLD v8.1.2 with 2013/2014 tax changes (77Mb) – Note: v8.1 license required after 30 day trial||Download|
|Update||Cashflow Manager GOLD v8.1.1 Update with 2013/2014 tax changes (23Mb) – for use when v8 has previously been installed – Note: v8.1 license required after 30 day trial||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager V18.104.22.168 (77Mb)- Note: v8 license required after 30 day trial||Download|
|Update||Cashflow Manager v22.214.171.124 update (22Mb)- when v8 has previously been installed||Download|
|Full Install||Wages Manager Version 8.1.1 with 2013/2014 tax changes (77Mb) – Note: v8.1 license required after 30 days||Download|
|Update||Wages Manager v8.1.1 update with 2013/2014 tax changes (23Mb) – when v8 has previously been installed – Note: v8.1 license required after 30 days||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager GOLD Version 126.96.36.199 (77Mb) – Note: v8.0 license required||Download|
|Update||Cashflow Manager GOLD Version 188.8.131.52 (77Mb) – Note: v8.0 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager GOLD Version 184.108.40.206 (No Videos) (18Mb) – Note: v7.7 license required||Download|
|Update||Cashflow Manager GOLD Version 220.127.116.11 (No Videos) (18Mb) – Note: v7.7 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager Version 18.104.22.168 (No Videos) (53Mb) – Note: v7.5 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Wages Manager Version 22.214.171.124 (77Mb) – Note: v8.0 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Wages Manager Version 126.96.36.199 (No Videos) (18Mb) – Note: v7.7 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager GOLD Version 188.8.131.52 (Without Videos (53Mb) – Note: v7.6 license required||Download|
|Upgrade/Update to Installed Version 7.x.0.x||Cashflow Manager GOLD Version 184.108.40.206 Update (25Mb) – Note: v7.6 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Wages Manager Version 220.127.116.11 (Without Videos) (53Mb) – Note: v7.6 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager GOLD v18.104.22.168 (without videos) Note: v7.5 license required||Download|
|Update to Installed v7.5||Cashflow Manager GOLD 22.214.171.124 Update Note: v7.5 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager GOLD v126.96.36.199 (without videos) Note: v7.2 license required||Download|
|Update to Installed v7.2||Cashflow Manager GOLD 188.8.131.52 Update. Note: v7.2 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager Version 184.108.40.206 (without videos). Note: Note: v7.1 license required||Download|
|Update to Installed v7.1||Cashflow Manager 220.127.116.11 Update. Note: v7.1 license required||Download|
|Full Install||Cashflow Manager GOLD 18.104.22.168 (without videos). Note: v7.1 license required||Download|
|Update to Installed v7.1||Cashflow Manager GOLD 22.214.171.124 Update. Note: v7.1 license required||Download|
Version 10.0.2.1 update
Updating to version 10.0.2.1 applies the following enhancements and corrections:
- When setting up SuperStream and error when clicking on the ‘Modify Fund’ button has been fixed.
- When recording SuperStream Payments (creating a SAFF file), the issue where some employees are not cleared from the list has now been rectified.
- Bank reconciliation mappings not working correctly due to character spaces between words in the bank statement file exceeding 1 space has now been remedied.
- Fixed an issue whereby bank reconciliation mapping not working correctly because separate mapping descriptions that have duplicate text at the beginning of their description were being placed in the wrong mapped column. (For example, the names ‘Salon Geelong’ and ‘Salon Geelong West’ would be assigned to the same column even though they had been mapped to different columns).
- The ‘Money In – To Add’ and ‘Money Out – To Add’ tabs in the Auto Bank Rec are now hidden by default. This option in Options is also selected by default for new files and files where Options has never been saved.
Version 10.0.2 update
Version 10.0.2 for Cashflow Manager GOLD, Cashflow Manager and Wages Manager is now available.
Cashflow Manager GOLD and Wages Manager include 2016/2017 tax and superannuation compliance requirements including the new tax rates that apply from 1/10/2016.
The following changes and bug fixes have been included in the update from version 10.0.1 to 10.0.2. This update is free for registered users of version 10.
- When adding amounts to the Allocate Money In or Out sections, and then pressing Enter, the amount was not highlighted in the allocation column, and the cursor was resting at the front of the amount. This has been resolved.
- Program is no longer freezing when scrolling on some Drill Down reports.
- The Trial Balance Drilldown report is now calculating correctly when negative Money In and Money Out records are recorded.
- ‘Adjustments’ recorded in the GST Report are now flowing through to the BAS report and vice versa.
- Ctrl + C is now working when adding Descriptions in Bank Rec Mappings.
- When browsing for downloaded bank statement file, the Open Dialogue is now remembering the previous path.
- The GST Report was not calculating Adjustments correctly when ‘All Accounts’ was selected. The numbers being reported were from the last Account in the loop. This has been resolved.
- The ‘Unit Price’ label is now appearing on Default Invoice Layout when Item Code or No Item Code layout type (Invoice Layout Settings) is set in Options
- Aged Debtors and Aged Creditors Date label was showing Starting and Ending Dates instead of Date Ending. This has been resolved.
- The Statements report was printing more pages than necessary and splitting the same Customer alternatively over the pages if there were 2 or more Customer Names were the same. This has been resolved.
- Tax Scale Rates have been updated for changes that apply from 1/10/2016.
- The ‘Grand Totals’ line in the ‘Pay History’ Drilldown report is now at the bottom of the report.
- SuperStream Superannuation Fund Names are now saving for SMSF Funds
- Payment amounts for all funds now appear in the Payments grid when transferring to Money Out from Superannuation Payments using SuperStream.
- Salary Sacrifice Super Fund was lost when Super Fund was edited when setting up for SuperStream. This has been resolved.
- Some 3rd Party SAFF were failing if Annual Salary was not formatted to 2 decimal places. This has been resolved.
- Quick Super SAFF files were not loading because of the incorrect spelling of the Telephone Minimal Number Mobile column heading. This has been resolved.
- An ‘Include Drilldown Data with Preview’ checkbox has been added to Report Options for all Drilldown reports. If this checkbox is not selected, then the normal Print Preview will be generated. If checked, then the Drilldown report will be loaded before displaying the print preview.
- The ‘Email’ and ‘Save As’ buttons in the Drilldown screens have been removed.
Please note that as from 1 July 2016, Cashflow Manager no longer provides support for Cashflow Manager 2004, Invoice Manager 2004 or Wages Manager 2004, or any prior versions as is already the case.
Unfortunately, the versions of Windows operating systems that this version was designed for is no longer supported by Microsoft and this impacts our ability to provide support on the Cashflow Manager programs as well.